Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Teh Fallout Shelter but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Sandy Hook Discrepancies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    just maybe you didn't see any childrens bodies out of respect ,after all you guys are meant to be a superpower rather than a country like India who seem to enjoy posting video's on sites like liveleak of children dead

or is that idea a bit too

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    just maybe you didn't see any childrens bodies out of respect ,after all you guys are meant to be a superpower rather than a country like India who seem to enjoy posting video's on sites like liveleak of children dead

or is that idea a bit too
    me personally, I wouldnt want to - unless it was my child. then goddammit, you show me the fuggin body. you let me hold and mourn my child.

they didnt let parents see their dead children, they sealed things off quickly and nobody without very special access saw a damned thing, they dismantled the building as soon as freakin possible...protocol errors left and right with just about every single facet of the event..

its the surrounding facts that point at doubt being cast on there even being children murdered there. not the fact that it wasnt released to the public. certain people should have had a right for viewing - you have got to be shitting me, that an entire classroom of parents had their kids murdered and not a single one of them filed a lawsuit when they all were prevented from identifying the bodies of their children?
    Last edited by FBD; 03-13-2014 at 07:46 PM.