Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin Snaps On Critics After Wife Hilaria Admits Name Is Hillary, From Boston

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Whine Alec Baldwin Snaps On Critics After Wife Hilaria Admits Name Is Hillary, From Boston

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

Actor and liberal politico Alec Baldwin told an Instagram follower to “go f*** yourself” on Monday after they criticized a post from the actor defending his wife, Hilaria Baldwin, for apparently embellishing her Spanish ties.

Hilaria acknowledged over the weekend that her name is Hillary, telling her social media followers that it’s not a big deal that she has “two version” of her name with some “different letters.” She also addressed her fluctuating Spanish accent and stated that she was born in Boston, which is apparently contrary to her agency’s bio that has since been modified to scrub her birthplace.

In a post defending Hilaria, Baldwin published an image of a Mark Twain quote about the truth: “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”

One person commented on the post, “Like your wife being Spanish when she lived in Massachusetts her entire life? I take it her accent is fake as well? FRAUDS!”

Baldwin, according to The New York Post’s Page Six, responded, “Go f*** yourself.”

Another critic commented on the post: “She wanted to reinvent herself – so what ? Isnt [sic] America all about that ? Just please stop insulting people who can see clear facts. Non [sic] of her parents is Spanish. She is not Spanish,” read the comment. “She admires and loves Spain so much that she reinveted [sic] herself as a Spanish woman while many were hiding fact that they are Latino. So there are many ways to defend this – saying that facts are not facts is not one.”

“She was born in Boston but grew up in Spain. You got it?” a clearly irritated Baldwin responded.

Over the weekend, Hilaria responded to a viral Twitter thread posted last week that accused her of impersonating “a Spanish person.”

“You have to admire Hilaria Baldwin’s commitment to her decade long grift where she impersonates a Spanish person,” the first tweet says. A string of tweets from the user, @lenibriscoe, show videos of Hilaria with a more pronounced Spanish accent in two videos, and a video where the accent is not detectable. For example, in one video, Hilaria asks how to say the word “cucumber” in English. In another post, @lenibriscoe published a screenshot of an apparent review of Hilaria’s podcast, reading, “I know Hilary Hayward-Thomas from the Cambridge School of Weston in MA. She didn’t have an accent then and didn’t change her name to Hilaria. Because she’s not Spanish! So please stop using an accent in this podcast and interrupting your guests.”

“I’ve seen chatter online questioning my identity and culture,” Hilaria posted to Instagram on Sunday. “This is something I take very seriously, and for those who are asking— I’ll reiterate my story, as I’ve done many times before. I was born in Boston and grew up spending time with my family between Massachusetts and Spain. My parents and sibling live in Spain and I chose to live here, in the USA. We celebrate both cultures in our home—Alec and I are raising our children bilingual, just as I was raised. This is very important to me. I understand that my story is a little different, but it is mine, and I’m very proud of it.”

In 2018, however, Baldwin told Hola! magazine that she was “born in Spain” and raising her children to speak her “native language, Spanish,” Page Six reported.

Moreover, Hilaria’s official agency biography stated, “Baldwin was born in Mallorca, Spain and raised in Boston, Massachusetts.” Earlier this week, the bio was changed: “The new, shortened section now only references her work and television appearances, with no mention of where she was born or raised,” Page Six reported. “The change appears to have been made sometime between Monday and Tuesday — just after Baldwin was accused of having faked her Spanish accent and heritage for years.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    You would think this is the first we heard of liberals having multiple faces.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (12-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (12-30-2020)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    She identifies a spanish

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    just like you identify as a health food

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (01-05-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Whine Hilaria, Alec Baldwin 'very upset' over heritage controversy: report

By Nate Day | Fox News

Hilaria Balwin's ongoing heritage controversy isn't sitting well with her and her husband Alec Baldwin.

The yogi, 36, is at the center of a scandal after it was revealed that she was actually born and raised in Boston, not Spain as she has implied.

Now, after days of criticism, it seems that Hilaria and Alec, 62, are "very upset" with Hilaria's roots "being questioned."

"Hilaria is such a soft-spoken, kind, caring and loving person, and the harassment and hate that she has been receiving on social media has been a lot for her," a source told Entertainment Tonight, adding that the controversy has "deeply affected" her family.

The Baldwin family consists of their five shared children -- Carmen, 7, Rafael, 5, Leonardo, 4, Romeo, 2, and Eduardo, 3 months -- as well as Alec's daughter Ireland Baldwin, whom he shares with Kim Basinger.

Furthermore, their extended family includes several other famous faces like Hailey Baldwin, Stephen Baldwin, Billy Baldwin and Daniel Baldwin.

"Alec has always known that Hilaria is from Boston. Alec unconditionally supports and loves Hilaria in whatever she does and this situation has been no exception," said the insider. "They are focused on taking care of their small five children and being there for each other as a family."

Reps for the duo did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Trouble began for the Baldwin family last month when a Twitter user fired off a since-deleted tweet that read, "You have to admire Hilaria Baldwin’s commitment to her decade long grift where she impersonates a Spanish person."

The online message sparked sleuths to look into Hilaria's background and to discover that despite previous claims, she was not born in Spain, but in Boston.

Alec had even made similar claims, once stating on David Letterman in 2013 that "my wife is from Spain."

Hilaria addressed the criticism online in a video. "There have been some questions about where I’m born, I’m born in Boston … I spent some of my childhood in Boston, some of my childhood in Spain, my family, my brother, my parents, my nephew, everybody is over there in Spain now, I’m here," she explained.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    now she's a yogi get your fake ass bullshit the fuck off of this planet

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    All is forgiven in the Baldwin family when you have a tight kegel vagina

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    They were joking on a podcast I was listening to about how Baldwin started seeing this chick after Salma Hayek had a few episodes on 30 Rock and he was reportedly infatuated with Hayek and bought her fancy dresses and shit. Did this chick swoop in with her fake accent for that Baldwin money?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    your moms house?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

Godfather (01-10-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    This is all rather Hillarious.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (01-11-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    your moms house?
    Yup Favorite comedy podcast.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    did you watch the video of tom fucking up his leg/arm?