Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Survivor South Pacific

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I've always been curious about that.Let's say they start with 20 people.It goes to the final 3 with 7 members of the jury.So 10 people have to stay on location until the bitter end of the show.How about the other 10 that got voted off before the jury?

Do they sequester them in some hotel room for 30 days or do they come home right after getting voted out?
    They talk all the time about some special place they go to. I think they hang with Jeff and the crew actually. So if the jury can do that, why not the others? I don't see why they'd need to be sent right home...and if they do remain, maybe those early eliminated players still have a bit of influence on the jury members?

Besides, you know it's months between the end of filming and the final live episode. All these people had done this and returned home and started tweeting 'watch this shit when it comes on' long before the season started. So even if the others go home right away it's not much of a difference timewise, in that regard anyway...

Everyone signs some pretty solid non disclosure stuff, and I really think CBS would sue the shit out of any player who violated that, less it become a routine problem.

SOOOO tonight's episode...Coach is a fucking genius...I can't believe that he not only completely saw through the big scheme of the other side, but actually had the balls to flat out announce it and to convert a spy to his advantage.

FUCKING COACH~!!...brilliant, brilliant guy. My all time favorite player as I said before...
    Last edited by JoeyB; 11-03-2011 at 04:46 AM.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I call fix.They inserted the Redemption winner back into the tribes right after that challenge? And they merged simultaneously? Played out too neatly IMO.Last season's Redemption player wasn't returned until day 30 or so, if I recall correctly.Aside from my pending terse note to Probst and Burnett, here are my thoughts...

Ozzy once again proves himself to be a total tool.Twice now he's barfed out complete information about having the hidden immunity idol and how it may be used.In this vote with 6 on 6, the word hidden takes on two meanings when holding that idol.In his words - My performance may have been lackluster..durrrh and maybe a bit over da top...durrrhhh.It's too bad that arguably the best physical player of the game can't recognize simple basics of how to play it.

I understand why they chose Keith, not so sure about Cowboy though.What I missed is the rule for the tie.They vote again, only being able to choose one of the people voted against in the first vote.If it remains a tie after two votes, the remaining members of the tribe draw stones and the person with the black stone gets axed? What about the fire build off? It seems ludicrous that the people who never got their names written down are suddenly in total jeopardy.

Yes Coach laid it all down to Cochran and saw through the ruse.Coach may be too honest in the future to make a tough decision.Right now though he's got momentum.Why the other players wouldn't nail a guy like him tonight is beyond me.I know they have to be lemmings and go with the flow, but people like Coach are actually glowing right now, seeming to gain strength rather than be exhausted after being out there 21 days.Them are the dangerous folk.

I admire Cochran for his balls.He was put into the position I would always dread.When both tribes know that you're the swing vote.The timing right now is what I call the sweet spot.The tribes have merged and there's no jury assignments yet.The challenges become more individualized, as do the rewards.Judging by the preview for next week, Cochran has a tough road ahead of him.I like how he plays and if his tribe continues to trash talk him and push him into decisions, he should stick with Coach.In fact, the smart thing for Coach's tribe and Cochran is pick off every member of Ozzy's tribe, no exceptions.If players are being voted to Redemption Island again, it would add a nice twist to the last part of the game.

*mental note, add complaint about two immunity necklaces for tonight's challenge...right after the premature merge and faux-return from Redemption in note to Probst and Burnett*

Dawn needs to cry a little more and Ozzy needs to quit talking in that baritone surfer guru with a brain injury voice...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I noticed I hadn't seen any sugar tweets lately...I went to her page and noticed I wasn't following her. I tried to follow and it said she had blocked me.

Now, I wonder if this was an accident or intentional? We had been tweeting fairly regularly...
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    unnecessary foul, 15 yards, loss of down.

She blocked you dude.Seems like it would be an action she has to initiate...not a random accident.Never used Twitter so I don't know the inner gears and levers.
    Sorry to say she may have culled you along with other people or targeted you specifically because of some perceived action she didn't like.I don't see you as being unkind or creepy to any girl you like, so the problem is hers.

Unless you tweeted some necro stuff to her and put her on the morgue table is some demented florescent lit antiseptic autopsy/forced blowjob scenario

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    unnecessary foul, 15 yards, loss of down.

She blocked you dude.Seems like it would be an action she has to initiate...not a random accident.Never used Twitter so I don't know the inner gears and levers.
    Sorry to say she may have culled you along with other people or targeted you specifically because of some perceived action she didn't like.I don't see you as being unkind or creepy to any girl you like, so the problem is hers.

Unless you tweeted some necro stuff to her and put her on the morgue table is some demented florescent lit antiseptic autopsy/forced blowjob scenario
    She actually replied to a number of my tweets, and even sent me tweets. Whatever oddness may appear in my humor she seemed to enjoy it.

Damn, is there where I am, what I've been reduced to socially? I can't even avoid pissing people off on twitter? I should just buy a gun and end it.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    She actually replied to a number of my tweets, and even sent me tweets. Whatever oddness may appear in my humor she seemed to enjoy it.

Damn, is there where I am, what I've been reduced to socially? I can't even avoid pissing people off on twitter? I should just buy a gun and end it.
    Dude if you know you didn't make a transgression, then the offense is hers.If it was me, I would take the action personally and obviously follow the rule...that she set down.I'm not being bitter, she made a decision for both of you.

Everyone in our world knows that text is never as concise as face to face or voice.Try and tweet up Coach if that's possible

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dude if you know you didn't make a transgression, then the offense is hers.If it was me, I would take the action personally and obviously follow the rule...that she set down.I'm not being bitter, she made a decision for both of you.

Everyone in our world knows that text is never as concise as face to face or voice.Try and tweet up Coach if that's possible
    Yeah...I follow coach, he rarely tweets. I did send him a tweet once but it was purely gushing fanboy stuff. Blame my mancrush.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'll be a little dragon warrior 4 U, let's oil each other up

I guess Jeff somehow tweets during the episodes of Survivor on TV now...although he can't tweet about the final show as it hasn't occurred yet.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'll be a little dragon warrior 4 U, let's oil each other up

I guess Jeff somehow tweets during the episodes of Survivor on TV now...although he can't tweet about the final show as it hasn't occurred yet.
    Sure, tweets are live...all he has to do is watch the broadcast (presumably Eastern time), and send out his tweets as the show airs...he'd just make observations like 'Ozzy lies to everyone here and I help him' (not an actual tweet).

You could actually follow his comments without joining twitter...just go to http://twitter.com/#!/jeffprobst and remember to refresh occasionally.

Oh...it might be west coast time he does the tweets...or maybe he does them for multiple time zones. Fucked if I know. I watch Survivor away from my computer.

He also does live video clips...just a few seconds...he sent someone a buff tonight and made the comment that after the tribal council he was genuinely afraid for Woody Allen, because he had pissed off his former tribe and had to sleep with them that night.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    ummm Joey?

You may want to read Sugar's feed again...she's put kind of serious reference in there and I think it pertains to you dude

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    ummm Joey?

You may want to read Sugar's feed again...she's put kind of serious reference in there and I think it pertains to you dude
    Shit... I think I'm sick. Also... Woh- had to block some freak. Today will improve...

That? Not me, she blocked me about a week ago.

Oh and hey, did you join twitter?????
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    phew..good to hear.

No I didn't join Twitter.I read some of her 'posts' and it seems to be a moronic self indulgent diary

I can do the same here

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and it seems to be a moronic self indulgent diary
    Yeah, it is.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That was one of the best Survivor episodes I've seen.Some hilights:

-As they were crucifying Cochran at the first Tribal Council Ozzy asked him if he was ever treated badly...Cochran's response was spot on and shut Ozzy up immediately.
    -Two Tribal Councils were a surprise.
    -Ozzy's parting words about cooking people a nice fish at Redemption Island and then sending them packing He is pissed off and totally focused now, I wouldn't want to compete against him.
    -Hantz's nephew proves once again that he comes across like a moron, every time he opens his mouth.His little attack against Dawn was idiotic and unfounded.The dude has brain damage.
    -The country singer's crying jag and complaint about being vilified made me laugh.She was right in there from the start critiquing and berating Cochran from day one.Wear the pants lady if they fit.The entire tribe treated Cochran like shite, to his face and they wonder why he turned? Karma bitch..
    -Sophia's surprising performance in the second Immunity challenge, she was hauling ass through the obstacles right until the end.
    -I rarely like seeing a tribe gloat....all 7 of Coach's tribe sitting out the challenge to eat and drink was deserved and I would have done the same.

All in all, a very entertaining episode.Albert is trying to screw things up already.Survivor 101 - You have the numbers, you have a plan...stick to the plan dork.You take out members of your own tribe now and you will pay the price.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 483 Posts
    Screw Ozzy. He still acting like an arrogant prick. Hantz's Nephew will be the first of the six to go. Mark my words if not Albert.