Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This is why the paranoia fueled by the government needs to stop

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    I see alot more than I've ever been given credit for.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (01-04-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "secondary mask for displaying opinion"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Found out yesterday that my brother and sil are down for the holiday. They live in N Indiana and spend way too much time at the kool-aid stand. They have been indoctrinated into the paranoia from the beginning. They have been saying all along that they would never come down to this germ infested waste land because our governor didn't abide by their insanity.
    So on Christmas day after getting up in the middle of the night to smoke a ham and deep fry a turkey, I'll be expected to don a face mask so I can bask in their presence since they have risked their health to come visit.
    I love my family and have always bit my tongue to keep the peace even around the narcissistic out spoken ones, but in a few days I'll be condemned as a selfish prick because I think the plandemic has been nothing more than a control ploy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (12-23-2021), FBD (11-14-2023), lost in melb. (12-23-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (12-23-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    "secondary mask for displaying opinion"
    This is their Twitter bio

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Found out yesterday that my brother and sil are down for the holiday. They live in N Indiana and spend way too much time at the kool-aid stand. They have been indoctrinated into the paranoia from the beginning. They have been saying all along that they would never come down to this germ infested waste land because our governor didn't abide by their insanity.
    So on Christmas day after getting up in the middle of the night to smoke a ham and deep fry a turkey, I'll be expected to don a face mask so I can bask in their presence since they have risked their health to come visit.
    I love my family and have always bit my tongue to keep the peace even around the narcissistic out spoken ones, but in a few days I'll be condemned as a selfish prick because I think the plandemic has been nothing more than a control ploy.
    Tricky one! I'm sure, at the end of the day, you'll be a perfect host. Perhaps if you continuously sip a cold one you can get away mostly mask free

On Christmas day I'm going over to Dad and Families. We are all double vaxxed and Dad and partner have booster as well. I will NOT be wearing a mask, but because I've had a couple of big socials this week I'm going to not smother them with kisses, not share glasses, where possible sit near the window or outside and keep a sensible distance. Dad and partner are both in remission (cancer) and I consider it a sensible middle ground that won't ruin the atmosphere.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Griffin (12-23-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (12-23-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You and Griff both need to dress line Dana (not Scully) above

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    You and Griff both need to dress line Dana (not Scully) above
    I want to take her on as a patient. Good Money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (12-23-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post

On Christmas day I'm going over to Dad and Families. We are all double vaxxed and Dad and partner have booster as well. I will NOT be wearing a mask, but because I've had a couple of big socials this week I'm going to not smother them with kisses, not share glasses, where possible sit near the window or outside and keep a sensible distance. Dad and partner are both in remission (cancer) and I consider it a sensible middle ground that won't ruin the atmosphere.

That is exactly how things should be. The only good that has come from this whole charade is that an awareness to protect people with a compromised immune system has been instituted.
    Those of us that have a perfectly fine immune system (most likely due to not being coddled as a child and allowed to run around with scraped hands and knees only washing the dirt off at the end of the day when tossed into the tub) should be allowed to live our lives.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (12-23-2021), lost in melb. (12-23-2021), Pony (12-23-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (12-23-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That is exactly how things should be. The only good that has come from this whole charade is that an awareness to protect people with a compromised immune system has been instituted.
    Those of us that have a perfectly fine immune system (most likely due to not being coddled as a child and allowed to run around with scraped hands and knees only washing the dirt off at the end of the day when tossed into the tub) should be allowed to live our lives.
    I don't quite agree with it having been a charade, but I do agree with common sense, yes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Make sure to be extra affectionate when they show up, offer to pass a flask around, double dip your chips, etc.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (12-23-2021), FBD (11-14-2023), Griffin (12-23-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    On New Years day my brother posted this,
    "After a long uneventful 12 hour drive back home we are in day 5 of our self quarantine. Looking ahead before the trip, we ordered several home covid tests and thankfully they have come back negative. We have become quite adept at grocery and restaurant delivery, so..."

pull your finger out of your ass!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-14-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "After a long uneventful 12 hour drive back home we are in day 5 of our self quarantine. Looking ahead before the trip, we ordered several home covid tests and thankfully they have come back negative. We have become quite adept at grocery and restaurant delivery, so..."

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

There are people making paranoid posts on Nextdoor looking for Covid tests because they NEED to constantly test themselves. It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's because of this idiocy that things will never get back to normal. But then that is what fauci and all the other dumb asses in charge want.