Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1731

Thread: Game of Thrones [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    There's a fan theory floating around that Jorah is Azor Ahai and he's gonna end up killing Dany.

The thought had crossed my mind that Arya was Azor Ahai and she's gonna kill Gendry.

BTW, did y'all see her reaction when Gendry mentioned that he was the bastard son of Robert Baratheon? Big eyes!

Alright, the Hound can't die because we have to have Clegane Bowl. Jaime can't die because he has to run his sister through... with a sword! With a sword!

I'm still waiting to see what happens with Bronn. Does he actually make it to Winterfell? Or does he run into the dead and get cut down?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    One of the big theories is that Jamie will be the one that kills Cersei, so people are saying that he will survive the battle against the dead.

Then, I saw multiple theories about the song Podrick sang. It's about some peasant chick (I forget the name of the song off the top of my head) and she ended up marrying the next heir to the throne and he gave up everything to marry her because he loved her. People are saying THAT is foreshadowing of Jon giving up his right to the throne for Dany because he loves her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    There's a fan theory floating around that Jorah is Azor Ahai and he's gonna end up killing Dany.

The thought had crossed my mind that Arya was Azor Ahai and she's gonna kill Gendry.

BTW, did y'all see her reaction when Gendry mentioned that he was the bastard son of Robert Baratheon? Big eyes!

Alright, the Hound can't die because we have to have Clegane Bowl. Jaime can't die because he has to run his sister through... with a sword! With a sword!

I'm still waiting to see what happens with Bronn. Does he actually make it to Winterfell? Or does he run into the dead and get cut down?
    I had to quit reading fan theories. My theory is this ...what I like about Game of Thrones is some of the prophecies don't come true. I understand the two D's (head writers) work closely with Martin and I think they write some pretty impressive callback material. Too much to list here but they often will show a scene that juxtaposes a scene from six seasons back.

So I take the whole Azor Ahai thing and Maggy the frog prophecy to Cersei with a grain of salt. Although if Jaime or Tyrion end up killing Cersei before she gives birth, that does line up with Maggy's original prophecy.

I believe the two D's and Martin are going to show us some sad deaths, along with some stuff left for the future. This thing makes millions so I could see them leaving a few people (and Westeros) unscathed for future series considerations along with prequels.

That being said it is Martin so who knows...9/10ths of the cast meet a horrible death?
    Last edited by Hal-9000; 04-22-2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: David & DB

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    The little girl that wanted to fight kills everyone.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    One question I have is - What does the Night King want with the Iron Throne?

He was one of the original men who was turned by the Children of the Forest, so is the Iron Throne even a thing in his mind? And he has to travel pretty far south to get there. Wight-sicles...

I did like Bran's reasoning saying the Iron King wanted to kill him so there would be no record of men. Well then Sam....git writing dude!!!!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    One question I have is - What does the Night King want with the Iron Throne?

He was one of the original men who was turned by the Children of the Forest, so is the Iron Throne even a thing in his mind? And he has to travel pretty far south to get there. Wight-sicles...

I did like Bran's reasoning saying the Iron King wanted to kill him so there would be no record of men. Well then Sam....git writing dude!!!!
    Yeah, I don't think the Night King wants the Iron Throne, just to wipe out all of humanity and the memory thereof.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Oh I did have one complaint and it is large.

Bran will wait in the Godswood for the Night King.

And Theon will protect him.

REALLY?

Theon is all you have to offer to protect possibly the most important asset on your side? You have the biggest, best baddasses in the kingdom there.

And dickless Theon the Shitty is your pick?

you is all doooomed

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I had to quit reading fan theories. My theory is this ...what I like about Game of Thrones is some of the prophecies don't come true. I understand the two Davids (head writers) work closely with Martin and I think they write some pretty impressive callback material. Too much to list here but they often will show a scene that juxtaposes a scene from six seasons back.

So I take the whole Azor Ahai thing and Maggy the frog prophecy to Cersei with a grain of salt. Although if Jaime or Tyrion end up killing her before she gives birth, that does line up with Maggy's original prophecy.

I believe the two Davids and Martin are going to show us some sad deaths, along with some stuff left for the future. This thing makes millions so I could see them leaving a few people (and Westeros) unscathed for future series considerations along with prequels.

That being said it is Martin so who knows...9/10ths of the cast meet a horrible death?
    Yeah, you can only take these theories with a grain of salt. I almost hate reading them (which is hard to avoid when you read re-caps and the comments sections of the re-caps) on ly because they could come true and inadvertently become a spoiler. And I have loved this season so far two episodes in and I am happy to just watch it play out.

There's always the chance that everyone dies and the Night King wins....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She teams up with Lyanna Mormont and Arya and they become Spice Girls II : Naughty Bitches

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, you can only take these theories with a grain of salt. I almost hate reading them (which is hard to avoid when you read re-caps and the comments sections of the re-caps) on ly because they could come true and inadvertently become a spoiler. And I have loved this season so far two episodes in and I am happy to just watch it play out.

There's always the chance that everyone dies and the Night King wins....
    Someone has said it's Martin and that may happen. Everyone dies and the final scene is the Night King sitting on the throne while snow descends into the throne room.

My story and it's over now, screw you!

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,923 Times in 6,613 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I believe in Chekhov's Gun, and I simultaneously think Martin writes for effect.

So the question of Bronn is this: That crossbow has to go off, but I suspect it won't be Bronn killing Jaime or Tyrion with it.

Perhaps Cersei is in a position to kill Tyrion and Jaime uses the crossbow on her?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Oh I did have one complaint and it is large.

Bran will wait in the Godswood for the Night King.

And Theon will protect him.

REALLY?

Theon is all you have to offer to protect possibly the most important asset on your side? You have the biggest, best baddasses in the kingdom there.

And dickless Theon the Shitty is your pick?

you is all doooomed
    Maybe Bran secretly hates Theon and knows this will be the easiest way to get him killed and it will look like he died in the line of duty?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Maybe Bran secretly hates Theon and knows this will be the easiest way to get him killed and it will look like he died in the line of duty?

Theon, stand there. Yes right there.

I'll just go behind this large tree over here.

*wheel wheel wheel giggle wheel away*

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Here's a meta observation.

Martin has supposedly been writing his sixth book in the series for a few years now. Keeps saying it will be released soon.

Here's the big question - Does he even need to finish his book series now? He's worth millions and won't live forever.

The show has already eclipsed the books and altered pivotal events. Will he want to release a sixth book that varies greatly from the television show?