Page 404 of 407 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 6091

Thread: Political Cartoons & Memes

  1. #6046
    Lying dog-faced pony soldier Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    5280' Above Sea Level
    Posts
    236,252
    vCash
    9411
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Thanks
    19,629
    Thanked 93,696 Times in 50,660 Posts
    Enough with the anti-vax stuff, you are posting it everywhere now and I'm getting tired of seeing it all over the forum. We all know your feelings on it, I don't need to see it every day in multiple threads. Keep it in a Wu Flu thread.

  2. #6047
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts

  3. #6048
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Enough with the anti-vax stuff, you are posting it everywhere now and I'm getting tired of seeing it all over the forum. We all know your feelings on it, I don't need to see it every day in multiple threads. Keep it in a Wu Flu thread.
    everywhere, like political memes, the covid thread, and threads that mention covid in News

    I get it, but I do try to keep things on topic. (Covid is entirely political.)

    (sorry I expect them to kill motherfuckers with this, but its been a threat for a long time from the banksters, its how they've kept countries in line. wait and see what happens if the audit states come out and say yeah there was mad fraud and Biden was seated illegitimately, I wont gloat over being right)

    I'm not quite so much anti vax as I am anti stick the world with an unproven untested experimental gene edit. they have a terrible track record with the flu and flu shots, and there's literally no reason for anyone to have trusted this Emergency Auth Only. (Unless the appeal to authority logical fallacy is used and accepted as legal tender, but I digress.)
    Last edited by FBD; 05-03-2021 at 06:54 PM.

  4. #6049
    mr. michelle jenneke deebakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50,434
    vCash
    13000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17,596 Times in 10,397 Posts

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

    brah pitt (05-03-2021), FBD (05-03-2021)

  6. #6050
    mr. michelle jenneke deebakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50,434
    vCash
    13000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17,596 Times in 10,397 Posts

  7. #6051
    Lying dog-faced pony soldier Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    5280' Above Sea Level
    Posts
    236,252
    vCash
    9411
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Thanks
    19,629
    Thanked 93,696 Times in 50,660 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    everywhere, like political memes, the covid thread, and threads that mention covid in News

    I get it, but I do try to keep things on topic. (Covid is entirely political.)

    (sorry I expect them to kill motherfuckers with this, but its been a threat for a long time from the banksters, its how they've kept countries in line. wait and see what happens if the audit states come out and say yeah there was mad fraud and Biden was seated illegitimately, I wont gloat over being right)

    I'm not quite so much anti vax as I am anti stick the world with an unproven untested experimental gene edit. they have a terrible track record with the flu and flu shots, and there's literally no reason for anyone to have trusted this Emergency Auth Only. (Unless the appeal to authority logical fallacy is used and accepted as legal tender, but I digress.)
    Dude...you've posted in this thread, you've posted it in the Random Pic thread, you post it in the Societal Covid thread, you bring it up in What Are You Thinking thread, and you bring it up any time anyone mentions the vaccine. I get it, you don't like it and that's completely fine. I just don't need to see it all over the forum every day. Please. Just tone it down a bit?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

    KevinD (05-03-2021), lost in melb. (05-04-2021)

  9. #6052
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts
    Sure.

    Generally speaking I've tried to put substantive items in the covid thread and a couple times in the what were you thinking thread because it was notable shit, but I get it, there's a lot who are already signed up and dont want to hear about any of the potential harms that are baked into this cake. Mostly I put up all the dangers so as to let folks at least be reasonably informed about whether they want to sign up or continue their guinea pig status or not.

    Sorry to grate on you, but this is deadly serious shit and I would really really hate to see anything bad happen to you guys. Any of yous, asleep or not.

  10. #6053
    Shelter Dweller The Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    15,242
    vCash
    3000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    5,327
    Thanked 10,304 Times in 5,658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Dude...you've posted in this thread, you've posted it in the Random Pic thread, you post it in the Societal Covid thread, you bring it up in What Are You Thinking thread, and you bring it up any time anyone mentions the vaccine. I get it, you don't like it and that's completely fine. I just don't need to see it all over the forum every day. Please. Just tone it down a bit?
    At least it is no longer about Trump...

  11. #6054
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    At least it is no longer about Trump...
    what are you gonna tell a bunch of science deniers? you can lead the horse to water...but you're not going to convince him that blindly trusting appeals to authority is a dubious way to make potentially life altering decisions

  12. #6055
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

    KevinD (05-05-2021)

  14. #6056
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts



  15. #6057
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts

  16. #6058
    6 minutes to wapner FBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the failed nation-state once known as the USA
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks
    14,364
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 3,302 Posts

  17. #6059
    Lying dog-faced pony soldier Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    5280' Above Sea Level
    Posts
    236,252
    vCash
    9411
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Thanks
    19,629
    Thanked 93,696 Times in 50,660 Posts

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

    KevinD (05-05-2021), lost in melb. (05-04-2021), The Monk (05-05-2021)

  19. #6060
    Shelter Dweller The Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    15,242
    vCash
    3000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    5,327
    Thanked 10,304 Times in 5,658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Now we need one for cows arses!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •